Living through a kitchen remodel isn’t always fun, but these steps will help you work around a kitchen in disarray.
Here’s a few tips:
1. Designate a kitchen stand-in: Eating out all the time gets tiresome, not to mention the strain it can put on your budget.
2. Winnow down your kitchen gear: During a remodel, your cooking and eating routine will be disrupted, and no matter how much you love to cook, ambitious meals will be a challenge.
3. Plan meals around small appliances: Move your fridge to your temporary kitchen, if possible.
4. Stock the pantry with disposables
5. If the weather cooperates, put your grill to work
6. Keep a stash of nonperishable snacks
7. Remember the big picture
Use arrow to flip through pictures
You can find us on our Website at: www.camanocustom.com
Happily serving Camano Island, Arlington, Stanwood, Marysville, Burlington, Bellingham,
Lake Stevens, Everett, Mount Vernon, Anacortes and surrounding areas