We are all looking for ways to simplify and make our busy lives easier. By organizing and having places for everything, just makes things easier. You can spend less time looking for something because it has it’s own spot. Find out what you need at the grocery store with just a quick glance. We have catalogs of many available options, just let us know what type of storage solutions you are interested in.
1. Custom Pantry:
Pantries house everything all in one place, you can see everything easily, so you don’t end up buying something you already have. By having clear see-through containers you can quickly see what you are running out of.
2. Wood Knife Block Insert : This can be an option if you prefer not to have a knife block on the counter. One thing to consider before choosing this option would be if you have young children or grand-children around.
3.Pull-Out Cleaning Supplies : This can be a great option for storing cleaning supplies.
4. Narrow Pullout Shelves:
This can be a great space-saving alternative to traditional food shelving.
5. Wood Sheetgoods Divider :
Many options available, in pull-out drawers, inside a cabinet or in an upper cabinet.
6. Door Mount Wood Spice Rack:
Keeps spices organized and handy. There are also in-drawer units or pull-out drawer units are both popular, adaptable to each individual.
7. Pull-Out Ironing Board : Convenient storage for the ironing board, they can be used in laundry rooms, closets or in this article they added it in the kitchen.
8. Extra Work Station: Could something concealed by bifold cabinet doors, offers extra countertop space for food prep and small appliances. This could be perfect for those who need extra room but want to hide the clutter.
9. Wraparound Shelving: If you have beautiful dishes, showcase them!
10. Built-In Island Storage: A typical island has dining and counter space, but what about cabinets and shelving? Maybe extra storage for wine bottles and cookbooks?
11. Wine Bar:
How about small-space wine bar, which has racks for bottles, wineglass storage, counter space and a mini fridge for beer and water?
12. Open Shelving:
Would open shelving for regularly used items make sense in your kitchen?.
Use arrow to flip through pictures
I have provided some helpful links to Amazon for the items mentioned above. We find that a lot of these types of products are better priced than our distributors – and they deliver and if you have prime – for free.
You can find us on our Website at: www.camanocustom.com
Happily serving Camano Island, Arlington, Stanwood, Marysville, Burlington, Bellingham,
Lake Stevens, Everett, Mount Vernon, Anacortes and surrounding areas