With just a few like touches you can transform your bathroom into a practical, relaxing retreat that’s overflowing with personality
1. Experiment with wall treatments: Are you bored with your floor-to-ceiling bathroom tiles? Then take design cues from your living zone and ditch wall tiles in favor of wallpaper, wood wall panels or a striking painted feature wall instead.
2. Make your bath zone will feel homier and full of life: By adding some decorative accents and personal touches and introducing housewares and other furnishings that you’d usually find in a living area to your bathroom.
3. Add some elements that go beyond standard bathroom storage: Try adding some open shelving or bookcases. Photos and decorative accents are also scattered across the shelves to give the setup a custom, personalized touch.
4. Introduce soft furnishings to make it more relaxing: . Want to make your bath area feel infinitely more peaceful and inviting? Introducing soft furnishings that are usually found in the living zone to your bathroom is one way to do just that. Think rugs, upholstered chairs and ottomans, and breezy curtains.
5. You can create a space that ties in beautifully with the rest of your home: Drawing inspiration from your living room when revamping your bathroom has more benefits than simply making the space more relaxing, personal and practical. It will also make your bath zone feel and look like an extension of your living space.
Use arrow to flip through pictures
You can find us on our Website at: www.camanocustom.com
Happily serving Camano Island, Arlington, Stanwood, Marysville, Burlington, Bellingham,
Lake Stevens, Everett, Mount Vernon, Anacortes and surrounding areas